Japanese garden designs are traditional garden design which creates small idealized landscapes in the outdoor area. It is one of the popular designs in a highly abstract and stylized manner.
Japanese garden design includes Karesansui which means rock gardens. This design is mainly used as meditation gardens which replaces sand with water. Earlier, Japanese garden designs were inspired from that of the Chinese gardens however gradually Japanese garden evolved and developed their own aesthetics based on their history and culture.
It is rightly said that there is something naturally thoughtful and inherently calming about Asian designs especially Japanese garden design and architecture in particular. Due to the immense culture and the influence of the regions philosophical outlook towards life, these designs have shaped its style and principles for several centuries. It is a combination of their lifestyle that is bound together and well connected with nature and the topography of the region offers them an exceptional insight into every aspect of life.
Together considering all these factors Japanese culture and lifestyle has given the world an amazing gift in the form of Japanese Garden designs:
- Add some Japanese blood grass and a pond in the garden with some lovely waterfalls to stand out.
- Using bamboos sticks in the fence can create a serene garden design
- Style the entrance of the garden with a style galore
- Plant some fiery Japanese maple in the garden and this will offer a tasteful and colorful contrast to the green life
- Place a Buddha statue at a focal point in the garden to blend in the Japanese culture
To understand the Japanese garden design it is necessary to experience one by strolling over it. The smell, the feel everything is enchanting and leaves a soothing experience. So, try this syle for your home and experience a beauty.